Sunday, December 03, 2006

DAY THIRTEEN: Rhythm Guitar

So yesterday we finally started my rhythm guitar. It went really well. We spent the first hour making adjustments with the amps to get the right tones. I blew through about 9 songs out of 15. Hooray! I realy enjoyed working on guitar yesterday.

Today Ed should be coming over to the studio and hopefully we can wrap-up the Rhythm and start Ed's lead guitar. For effects we patched both mine and Ed's pedal boards together and combined some of the sounds. For the solo in What Love Is, I used my Blues Driver with Ed's Line6 Digital Delay, TS7 Tubescreamer and his Holygrail Spring Reverb. Like I said before, we spent alot of time on guitar tones. I can only predict that we'll be spending alot more time on it when it comes to lead guitar.

I'm going to take off but I'll leave you with this photo Ed took.

PEACE,

a
bigstereo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home