Thursday, September 14, 2006

Darrin Pfeiffer is GOD!!!!

Good Afternoon.
Today after work I took a trip into Toronto. I met-up with a kind fellow by the name of Darrin. He manages a band of great musicians and great friends called, Crush Luther. You may also know him as an on-air personality on Edge 102.1. Long story short, this dude has more cymbals that you can shake a stick at and he's letting us borrow a few for our record. Drums are going to sound amazing!

We're starting drums on Saturday. Ed's coming over to the studio early and we are going to rock it hard-core!!! I don't know what Steve is doing because he's working right now at DQ and I can't get a hold of him.
On Sunday, Luther is going to come over to help me with drums. He's been buggin me for ever because he's totally stoked to help out with some producing, primarily on That Striped Dress. I like him.

Anywho, we'll have more pics and updates soon... my dad ordered Chinease so I have to go eat.

PEACE & SMELLY CHEESE,
Andrew
- BIG STEREO -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home