Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Drummer...

G'Day, Y'All,
Just came back from an incredible weekend of try-outs and rehearsing and video-gaming and drinking a few beers.

P. J. Herrick is our new drummer. I like him. He came down Friday night from Ottawa and arrived at 4am the next morning. We woke and had pancakes then proceeded to "try him out". Let's just say I knew he was in band when I popped a blood vessil in my finger trying to keep-up with him while playing bass.
Today was sweet too. We woke up from sleeping at Ed's bachelor pad, bought Powerade and then came to the studio for day two of rehearsing. Friggin even better than yesterday. I was totally satisfied by the way everything played out this weekend and with Peej.

So ya, that's rad. Enjoy these new band picks - WOOO!!!

andrew

- BIG STEREO -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home