Thursday, October 26, 2006

DAY TWELVE [point five]: Demoing/Rehearsing

As you may already know, we have a new member in the band, PJ. We've been doing alot of practicing lately, working on the live set-list and boning-up on our 3-part harmonies.
As well as practing, we've been doing a little prep work for the record. Last night, while waiting for Ed & Steve to arrive at the studio, I was fooling around on guitar, trying out some new ideas. Eureka! I figured something out. I came up with the arrangement and the basic chord progression and then waited around for Steve. When he arrive we quickly set-up to record the guitar part, followed by a quick "once-over" on the drums. Sounds great! Ed came by and layed down some sweet tones on his guitar using his brand new digital delay pedal.

If we can manage, I'd love to work on this song and include it on the record. It's pretty damn sweet... and the way I look at it, our fans deserve some new tunes.

Okay, I'm outta here - this weekend we're rehearsing with PJ...
Peace,

a
- BIG STEREO -


P.S: We've posted a new song on Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/bigstereomusic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home