Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DAY TWELVE: Bass in your face.

Goodafternoon, this is Steve & Andrew reporting,

Tonight was day twelve and we recorded more bass. I [Steve] thought today was "rockin'". I [Andrew] also thought it was "rockin'".

We basically wanted to say hi to everyone and tell them the recording is going well and we topped off four songs on bass tonight.

Steve, is there anything you like to write the folks at home?

Yes Andrew, I have decided that on the album I would like Bodan to play bass in "The Mediator"

Wow, really? Sweet - you never told me. I'm going to kick your ass, Slut!

Sweet - you never told me.

What? You're retarded.

Enjoy this picture of Steve being retarded..... ha ha ha ha.

OVER & OUT

steve & andrew

- BIG STEREO -

2 Comments:

Blogger NumberNinezy said...

haha i love that pic of steve
-Adam

6:00 PM  
Blogger Big Stereo said...

I love it too.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home