Sunday, August 03, 2008

MIXING LIKE A BUNCH OF ANIMALS!!

'Ello there beauties and beasts...

Andrew here writing a quick hello/update on our record.

Things today (and the past few days) have been SUPER productive/amazing. We've got so much done and we're so friggin' close I can taste it. Tonight we wrapped-up song 9 of 12. Tomorrow we'll be mixing "The Mediator" and "Adore".

Today we worked on a few tracks primarily "What Now" and "I Do Not Think So". We completely mixed "What Now" today and even added a few quick treats in there too. I'm not going to spoil anything but I just want to say they are tastey audio treats and I can't wait for you to snack on them. "I Do No Think So" was already mixed... we in-fact already got it back from Bernie (our mastering tech) but we noticed a few things that needed tweaking (hi-hats; too loud. kick; too quite. yo-mamma; too fat)... so we tweaked them and now we're happy.

As Ed was mixing and Dan and I were giving input (Steve's at his cottage partying it up with granny and grandpa), I put in a bunch of video game time. I played a lot of Sonic III, Street Fighter II, and Maximum Carnage. Being the mature young man that I am, I can honestly say that I got my ass served in each and every one of those games. For the hell of it, here is a picture of M. Bison, the gayest/hardest character to beat in Street Fighter. I hate him. I couldn't beat him.


YAY - Stay tuned for more blabber about our amazing new record.

PEACE OUT,

-andrew

big stereooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home